The Stanley I. Reynolds collection contains research data compiled by Reynolds while researching for various potential D.A.R. members, including birth, death and marriage records for Seneca and Ontario Counties, New York. Included are a record of wills, powers of attorney, guardianship and family records, census and military records, as well letters to Reynolds requesting genealogical information.
The research from volumes 19-29 is likely excerpts and index from the same records now published digitally online by Family Search and known as the New York, Probate Records, 1629-1971.
Microfilm of original manuscripts and typescripts, extracts of Seneca County families from court records, wills, probates, church records, cemeteries, newspapers, and miscellaneous local records, located at the Waterloo Library and Historical Society, Waterloo, NY. Includes index.
Filmed by Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, 1970, 11 rolls, contents and FHL film numbers as follows:
- Letter file. Film Num. 812840
- Name file and miscellaneous papers. Film Num. 812841
- Vol. 1-6 Seneca County Newspapers Deaths Marriages, 1817-1963. Film Num. 812842
- Vol. 7-9 Seneca County Cemetery records. Film Num. 812843
- Vol. 10-16 Seneca County Family records Church records, 1808-1884. Film Num. 812844
- Dutch Reformed Church (Lodi)
- Dutch Reformed Church (Ovid)
- Methodist Episcopal Church (Lodi)
- Methodist Church (Lodi)
- Presbyterian Church (Lodi)
- Presbyterian Church (Romulus) Cemetery records, 1818-1836.
- Vol. 17-18 Cemeteries and Census records. Film Num. 812845
- Vol. 19-22 Seneca County Wills, books A-U. Film Num. 812846
- Vol. 23-27 Seneca County Petitions for probate, wills 1-5406. Film Num. 812847
- Vol. 28-29 Seneca County Wills 5407-6352 Guardianships A-Y. Film Num. 812848
- Vol. 30-35 Miscellaneous notes and family names, A-S. Film Num. 812849
- Loose papers and genealogies. 812850
1 thought on “Stanley I. Reynolds Collection”
Pingback: Seneca County New York Genealogy
Comments are closed.